Saturday, August 21, 2010

latest thrift finds











Me, Blaine, Jessica, and Sharuz (thats visiting from Boston)
went last minute thrifting and i found this wonderful Indian Elephant plush!
who would want to ever give this precious thing away?! well its mine now! :)














This is one of my latest vintage dresses i found while thrifting,
i love it! im glad its my size :)













This one is another thrifty find! this one fits me perfectly!
i love the pattern.













I found this one a while ago, but i had to post it up because i just LOVE
the way its cut in the back, and there is lilies printed all over the fabric!

Anywho, i also found a watch that i HAD to get, Blaine took it to work
and will fix it for me (he is a jeweler) it just needs batteries i suppose but he just texted me telling me it works, i will post pictures when i get it back.

well so long for now..

1 comment: