Wednesday, February 1, 2012











Lauren's wedding!












Before I turned my hair back to black..













A nice shot of my Appleseed












Random photo shots from bike riding..












The expensive cupcakes from that one night..













Cold night out










ah..pumpkin spice latte












Some street art











hot cocoa loaded with marshmellows at the Hockey game












my smiley bouround











Blaine's kitty bo round
















My new black hair (color of my soul...)












Laura's birthday night, we love Dan.











the classic bathroom photo, i wanted to take one so bad.












my shadow











A view from downtown Charlotte's cemetery, to the factory..












street art


This almost sums up my January. Kind of...
I missed a huge part that was a complete melt/let down for me, however, life
goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment