Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Life is complete and now I can die in peace.

Went to see my favorite band in the whole world, the Cribs.




Long story short (not really) I got tickets to see the cribs in Chicago because they were doing a North American tour (big cities only) however it was the same week as my move and plane tickets were about $500...driving was not an option due to it would have been 24 hours of driving for just one night..
I was sad to decide that I was not able to go.
However I was informed that The Cribs were to play again but this time 2 1/2 hours from my city! I had to go!! I got tickets and got a friend who is a fellow cribs fan to go as well. It was a dream come true! no words to express the magic, however wish it went longer, it was whimsical and great all these years waiting it finally happened, thanks cribs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment