Thursday, July 12, 2012

Second week of July

Looks a little bit like this. Eating large amounts of pho (good for the soul) perfecting my bowling skills (gutter ball) eating 2 cupcakes from the batch we had at the office due to the celebration of one of our co workers getting married (cant resist just eating one..) and putting gloss to a painting I made last month for someone's birthday but yet to still give it to him.... I have been listening to mgmts congratulations album and feeling melancholy. I find myself staring deep into things (mostly the wall or into space) and just thinking about nothing and everything until I get lost enough to not want to come back to reality and then I start seeing my blood pump to my eye arteries and then that's when I know I've gone too far getting lost in dumb thoughts. I don't know what to do because this rubbish is all new to me an I lay here (or stand here still) clueless while Elliot smith or a belle and Sebastian song play in the background inside my head. Help me.

Ps: I made quesadillas and they made me happy for 10 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. These are really amazing post on your blog. Thanks for sharing...
    Packers in Lucknow.

    ReplyDelete