Tuesday, September 21, 2010

day off :)

First of all i have been very busy taking care of this 7 week old precious angel i adopted! his name is Ash (like fantastic mr. Fox's son) the name was picked by my boyfriend Blaine.
This cute baby kitten has stolen our hearts, Blaine is not much of a cat person but he is in LOVE with Ash, and Ash always decides he wants to sleep in between me and Blaine every night, its the cutest thing ever!


























And Saturday i decided to make Cupcakes! :) strawberry cake, cream cheese forsting, and yummy berries on top. That night i had a few friends come over for movie night so they end up eating some, and the next day when i visited my parents i took them the rest and they loved it. I also brought Ash to meet my 14 year old cat Michi, Michi hissed at him :( hahaha.
My family loved Ash i never seen my mom love on a cat as much as she did Ash, it was awesome.

ME Blaine and Elijah went thrifing for a bit today! i found some good finds! i'll post pics and details later on or tomorrow ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That kitten is adorable! I can see why you've fallen in love! And those cupcakes look so yummy!!

    PS. I've changed the url of my blog and was just informed that my posts are not showing on peoples newsfeeds! If you fancy re-following, you can here! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete