Monday, September 13, 2010

purse project and thrifty finds













This awesome Branded leather bag was purchased on my last trip to Peru earlier this year,
i fell in love with it but it was a saddle bag, so everytime i opened it it took me for ever and to close it, it had a little belt. WELL i told my mom to get me one with a little buckle and she couldnt find one when they went back to Peru (even though i seriously saw one!)
So i went to Value Village and got an old bag with the little twist-a-ble brass buckle and cut it off the bag. Took my Peru bag and cut off the belt (carefully) cut a little round oval hole and "shoo glued" the brass buckle plates. It sounds complicated but it was easy!

















Some goodies i found thrifting! i love the yarn hat, the mustard color is what i love.
And the brown high heel boots i was so exited when i found them.

















Hello kitty mask i got at the Japanese Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment