Monday, January 10, 2011

merry xmas, happy new year, etc etc








My cat Ash is obsessed with getting in the bathroom sink.
I mean seriously, when im brushing my teeth i have to stop and
get him out before i rinse. aayy..









sleepy sleepy
i got an awesome shot of his big yawn.
arent his teeth so adorable? cute and tiny.















our second xmas tree (the first one i got was tiny and blue) and Ash.








Ren and Stimpy! this awesome wrapping paper i found at goodwill, i bought 3 rolls.








Baxter and me posing with our TUTUS for new years at the milestone (Weekenders show)
A month ago i started working at American Apparel and i fell in love with the
Peticoat, it was love and first sight, so i went on almost everyday on how much i loved
it and how i was going to buy it" my boyfriend got it for me for christmas, and Baxter got one too
we try to wear it as much as possible :) happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment