Friday, January 28, 2011

thrift finds












So after work today i went out to eat with my brother, and then
we decided to go to Value Village, since i have been wanting to go for like a week now,
somehow ive having dreams of going thrifting! loolZ
i did not have enough time to look around sadly :(
BUT i did find these two awesome things, and some cute heals ;)
i love this red chunky knit sweater.





And this old school vinatge coach purse! im so lucky when it comes to finding these coach purses.
its my third one but different color! i love this brown/tan.
I fixed up the office/multi purpose room in my apartment, finally. ugh.
SOMEONE had to throw away the moving boxes and all (it was all me)
My boyfriend has about 100 framed prints all over the house and pretty much the ones
that are not hung on the walls are in the office, ugh, well someday when we have a way bigger place, we will be able to hang them all!
The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, if so, im riding my bike non-stop, i love winter weather though, but if it gets a little warmer im not complaining....unless its 90 degrees. yuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment