Saturday, January 22, 2011

owl collection


so i have been so busy (ugh)
with alot of things lately...
i have two jobs now, but fnally got the job i really wanted!
i work with children now which is awesome, i got a job
at a Pre-k school, i just play and make things up for children to
learn and have fun. love it. I was just waiting for my tb test xray results to come in,
wich took for ever aside from the background check physical and fingerprints which
happened so fast. Tonight im working and then my Blaines taking me out on a date ;)
haha, its been seriously like 2 weeks or so since we have done that cause of our busy schedules.
Well, im off to good old AA. Oh yea and this is part of my owl collection, i added the teapot owl i found at value village 2 weeks ago :)


No comments:

Post a Comment