Thursday, October 28, 2010

busy busy halloweeeek!

This week has been hectic! me and my boyfriend are moving to a super cute apartment in Plaza Midwood in Charlotte, it is not too much of hassel because we are moving from South end which is like 5 minutes from there, im in love with this new place, will post pics once settled!


My busy week has not allowed me to carve pumpkins yet, but this weekend we will :)
i have gotten a pumpkin from trader joes last weekend with the intentions of carving it but i just got too crowded with things to do :(

here are some carvings i did previous years:














KEROPPI:
last year!












Eric Cartman:

2008


im going to a few parties with the same costume i suppose, but im making it myself
and i will post pics i hope you all like!


PS: i will leave you with this......after all the moving and packing and boxes, my kitty still finds
fun things to do, like chill on top of the mattres.






HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment